#1 rule of building a portfolio: Sell Yourself
- Languages: PHP, CSS/CSS3, HTML/HTML5, jQuery
- Database: Mysql, SQL Server 2005
- CMS: Drupal(6-7)
- Version Control: CVS, GitHub
- IDE: Zend Studio, Edit Plus 2
- Other: Adobe Photoshop, Codes by hand, Cross Browser Support
- Buzzword Familiarity: Responsive Design, OOCSS, SASS, Sprites, Modernizr, Fontello, Usability Testing
Jordan Buermann is a dependable employee, but he is not afraid to take risks. He believes that every care should be taken to avoid mistakes, but he also knows that ultimately mistakes are a learning tool. He believes in transparency in the work place, asking questions when they arise. He is always striving to improve not only himself but the working environment around him. He believes that the office should be light hearted, yet dedicated. Staying on task, while infusing fun wherever possible.
Jordan Buermann has worked for the education system, as the webmaster for the Distance program at MSCTC in Minnesota. He also has experiance working for a startup company, and most recently he has e-commerce experiance from working for RealTruck.com.
Jordan Buermann has remote experiance. He worked from home for around eight years prior to his job at RealTruck.com, where he works in an office with a team of 3 other developers. You can read more about his thoughts on both at his blog.